Thursday, August 16, 2018

Starting a journey: Pre-PitchWars

I'm getting ready to start a journey.

or a least a crazy ride.

I'm entering Pitch Wars. This is a first for me. A first for everything to do with publishing. I haven't sent a query to anyone yet. This is a big step of me. I really hope I'm about to go on a crazy journey.

I'm reaching for the moon. About 3000 people entered Pitch Wars last year. The odds are not in my favor.

I'm scared of rejection.



I also know I have a lot to learn. My manuscript isn't perfect. The odds are standing against me, but I have worked hard all year and I can't quit now because of fear. Maybe just maybe I'll get picked! I can't wait for that moment.
But


I'm doing this!
I wish everyone who entering Pitch Wars: Good luck! 
~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A Writing Routine

My Writing Routine Do I have a Writing Routine? Kinda. Do I write every day? No. Do I think about my novel every day? Yes. ...